- Founded artdc.org in 2004, which resulted in the development of a grass roots organization, an art gallery and two commercial art studios.
- Five years of experience in the management and operation of 3 commercial properties.
- Two years of experience as the CEO of a Limited Liability Company—Fine Art Ventures, LLC.
- Demonstrated success developing a network of 2,300+ individuals with the intent of creating market awareness of the arts in the Washington, D.C. area.
- Owner and manger of projects: artdc.org, artdc.com, dcbio.org, artacquired.com and artreactor.org.
- Produced more than 30 art shows and pop-up gallery events.
- Founder of artdc.org — March 2004-present
- Curator for artdc.org and Fine Art Ventures, LLC — May 2005-present
- President and CEO of Fine Art Ventures, LLC — February 2009-present
- Store Manager at L’Eclat de Verre — June 2011-present
- Seven years of experience branding, strategy development, Internet, and guerilla marketing to gain public awareness. Managed promotional operations through mass e-mailing, press contact, and face-to-face contact
Personnel Management Experience:
- Eight+ years experience managing an inter-net based community
- Experience managing volunteer staff for brick and mortar events
- Three years of experience managing interns for artdc.org from programs at George Mason University and University of Maryland College Park
- Five years of experience acquiring potential leaseholders for artdc’s former New York Avenue property
Network development, community development, marketing, sales, business development, commercial property management, personnel management, website design and implementation, financial management, customer relations, and contract negotiation
Experience with implementation and management of open source PHP and MySQL scripts, including content management systems (CMS), community forums, ad servers, and more
Experience with MySQL and Excel database management
Experience with Microsoft Office products and Adobe Photoshop
Bachelor of Science, Biology – December 1999
Microbiology/immunology Option; English Minor -Virginia Polytechnic Institute & State University